A common need for eventOne's target market (and potential market) is having a lower registration price for members. And along with that, selling memberships.
To do this, eventOne needs to know who the members are. Whether via an internal list or an external CRM. It also needs to be able to sell memberships via an add-on and then tell external CRMs about the new member.
- Sell memberships via add-ons
- Sell memberships outside of an event
- Allow for discounted prices for members
- Sync with existing member databases (e.g. Salesforce)
- Member exclusive content in the app
Internal ref: https://app.clubhouse.io/event1/epic/641/memberships